A Lasting Legacy
Our journey began in 1953 with Les and Dorothy Rose. They founded East Troy Marine to provide exceptional products and customer service that would last through the ages...and they certainly have. We take pride in being a hometown family owned and operated business.
In 2004, current owners, Rick (son of Les and Dorothy) and Kathy Rose, took over the family business. Rick grew up working in the business and quickly learned that customer loyalty and satisfaction were essential for continued success.
Having "grown out" of the building on Church Street, they needed room to expand.
East Troy Marine moved to their present location in May, 2005 which enabled them to better serve their customers with a much larger showroom, service area, and a 20,000 sq. foot climate controlled storage facility.
Now, over 68 years later, we continue to create a welcoming atmosphere and assist our customers with honesty and respect. East Troy Marine has grown over the years but it wouldn't have been possible without our loyal, wonderful customers!